SEO for Ajax
Search Engine Optimization for Web 2.0 and Ajax related sites requires a different technique. Let’s first discuss how Web2.0 affect the SEO factors of the website:
- Websites with Ajax technologies tend to avoid dynamic urls
- Most of web 2.0 websites have dynamic content on the same url, which means that a single page having a unique url can refresh data from database or server based on user input or interaction. The implication if this is crawler cannot cache the all the dynamic content refreshed from database or server to a single webpage.
The different ways to optimize a Web 2.0 website.
- Ajax websites must categorize the content and made accessible through unique urls or web addresses
- The rich content present on the website must be archived periodically and made available to the user
- Create XML sitemaps periodically and submit them to Google.com & yahoo.com. This facilitates in caching of the inner pages
- Include static content on every page for robots to cache them to search engine indexes
- Ensure the ajax website can be accesses from all versions & types of web browsers
- Include navigation links to inner pages of the website from all pages of the site.
- Get listed in Web 2.0 directories and resources where other popular Web 2.0 sites are listed and rated.
- Participate in forums and popularize the website
- What is Ajax?
- Ajax Best Resources
- Ajax Tutorial
Back to SEO Library :
Back to Main Library :
Contact us at email@example.com